JUNE 8 @ 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Free to Attend
Join us for an exciting night of networking, pitching, and celebrating our Spring 2023 Cohort!
RAMP Director Lisa Garcia will open with a few exciting updates on RAMP and Verge followed by introductions of our cohort’s companies. Each company will then pitch its business idea live on stage.
RAMP Spring 2023 Cohort:
- Cairina, Inc., located in Salem, provides technologies that non-invasively measure biologic fluid flow using clinically standard imaging protocols for personalized medicine applications.
- Code One Training Solutions, of Roanoke, offers a tech-driven, revolutionary innovation for American Heart Association CPR certification.
- MOVA Technologies, LLC, of Pulaski, specializes in air capture technology applying sustainable, circular principles to selectively capture and harvest air contaminants as valuable byproducts that can be sold and reused.
- SchedulerHUB, based in Roanoke, is an intuitive scheduling and analytics platform for manufacturers to manage complex production projects.
- Trova Commercial Vehicles, Inc., located in Pulaski, develops battery electric spotter tractors (designed to move trailers and cargo containers around ports, truck terminals and distribution centers) as well as class 8 diesel to electric conversion kits.
In celebration of Demo Day and this cohort’s completion of the RAMP Program, we invite you to stay for our reception immediately following the cohort pitches.