Applications open through August 14th
Founded in 2017 with funding from GO Virginia, the City of Roanoke, and Virginia Western Community College, RAMP has now nurtured 33 technology and health & life science startups. In September 2020, RAMP received a major endorsement by the U.S. Economic Development Administration, which awarded a nearly $1 million grant to expand RAMP. Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, we offer two cohorts per year for technology and biotechnology companies. Cohort companies must fully participate in the program and locate to the region. The accepted companies can expect to be engaged in the program two full days a week for the entire 12-week program that features:
- 1:1 expert mentoring as well as access to content mentors covering the world of business knowledge
- Free office space with high-speed internet access
- Introductions to key financial capital channels, mentors, coaches and partners, including angel, VC, grant-making agencies, bankers and others seeking to invest in startups. We offer multiple touch points to meet financial players including a well-attended Demo Day and invitation-only events and meetings
- $20,000 in equity-free funding
- Focusing your intellectual and human capital through objective market validation using proven innovation processes. Far more than customer discovery, the proven curriculum developed for global technology companies provides tools to translate market feedback into actionable business intelligence.
- Free membership in the Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council (RBTC) for two years
- Free membership to GAN for the lifetime of your company – each founder is given access to playbooks, mentors and other resources including over $1M worth in perks
- Free membership to the Shenandoah Club for three years
- Three additional years of ongoing support through Exit RAMP – a suite of ever-growing and developing coaching and support services!
Learn More & Apply:
- To learn more, review this one-page flyer that summarizes the value of participating in the RAMP in residence program.
- Here is a video overview with a link to the application form.
- More details on RAMP at https://ramprb.com.
- APPLY NOW!